MY MARKETING STRATEGY
Why should you choose me to list your home? I know and understand that 90+% of home buyers start their search for a new home (or property) on the Internet. I utilize all available outlets to promote your home on the world wide web, including:
- Individualized property websites for my listings
- Professional photography and 3D Virtual Tours
- Craigslist advertising
- Promotion through Social Media networks, such as Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- YouTube videos
- Including my listings in the IDX searches, resulting in them being pushed to REALTOR.com, Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo Real Estate, Oodle, Homes.com, Hotpads, and more
- Specialty advertisement on sites such as Lakehouse.com, Lakehomesusa.com, Golfhomes.com, Landflip.com, LandsofAmerica.com, LandandFarm.com and Landwatch.com
- Featured agent on both Zillow and Trulia, which means my listings are pushed to the top of consumer search results. I was given the 2014 Best of Trulia Top Agent Award and am a Zillow All Star Agent and Local Expert.
3D Virtual Tour Example: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Qd9JGbic9g9&brand=0
As an agent at RE/MAX Real Estate Ten, I am a member of 3 Multiple Listing Services: Lakeway Area, Knoxville Area, and Tennessee/VA. Your property will be listed on all 3 of these, giving it 3X the exposure. This means that agents AND buyers from the Tri-Cities to Cookeville will see your property for sale.
My listings are also promoted on my website (www.TNRealEstateGal.com ) as well as the RE/MAX website.
Traditional marketing and advertising, such as Homes and Land Magazine, broker open houses, and Public Open Houses are incorporated in my marketing plan as well.
I have a full time administrative assistant who sends out regular seller updates so you know what kind of traffic your listing is getting on these various sites.
If you are ready to put my marketing strategy to work for you, give me a call today at 423-748-8811, email me firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the Contact form below.